1. I haven’t started packing my stuffs. They are collecting the boxes this Sunday for shipment. Mak told me to just give all the clothes and books to Geetha. Nooooo! I LAFF MY BOOKS! Plus it’s not THAT many. I have brought back all those heavy, hardcover textbooks last time I went home and when my parents were here. The books I have here can fit a medium sized box (about the size of a microwave oven). There are friends whom have mountains of books. Mine is considered featherweight yunno.
2. My drama slump is in a critical condition. It’s on life support machine. Teet..teet..teet..teet..
3. I think my myopia has worsened. My eye strains even when I put my specs on. I had tear duct infection 2 weeks ago. The ophthalmologist put me on antibiotics for 3 days. I need to visit an optometrist today.
4. I have 16 days of extension in PHD department. I can either die of boredom or breaking my neck while trying to sleep in various uncomfortable positions.
5. The girls in front of me are discussing about makeup products.
6. I have multiple plans in my head on what to do during the upcoming long vacation. I want to do something, anything that can keep me busy. I want to enroll in sewing class. I want to work at tuition centre. I want to apply for a research assistant position at any university (even though my qualification is not suitable). But.. but.. working will not give me a flexible time, I need to help Mak preparing Adik’s upcoming wedding.
Maybe I should just watch Long Vacation instead.
7. My umbrella broke juuuuussst when monsoon is almoooooost over. Sigh. I will not buy a new one. I’ll just pray it’s not raining when I need to be outside.
8. I can’t wait to see my little niece! She was just a year and half the last time I saw her. I’m basically a stranger to her now.
9. I want tempe. I miss tempe.
10. The end.